Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Who is Jesus #29 (Savior Cont.)

"She (Mary) will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because He will save His people from their sins."
(Matthew 1:21)
No wonder the angel had to explain things to Joseph. He didn't understand it in the least. That makes me feel a little better because I am right there with you, Joseph. Explain it to me. I need an angel to come and explain it to me. Oh, I believe it, but it all blows me away.
Call Him Jesus. The same name as Joshua - Deliverer - Savior.
What are you going to "save" me from? Or are you going to save me "for" something? And, why do I need saving, anyway? While we are at it, what is it going to take to save me and why does it have to be you do the saving?
Where's that angel, anyway?
Be Strong and Courageous,
L.T.

No comments: