Monday, March 14, 2005

Who is Jesus #28 (Savior)

Trying to save "stuff" gets pretty involved these days. I don't like to waste things, but I am not one to save every little thing either.
My wife got one of those vacuum food savers for Christmas and it works pretty good. We found out that we can even make a bag of chips last longer by "sucking" the air out of the bag and then resealing it. We use it quite often to save leftovers.
So, do we go back to the freezer and get those leftovers, nuke them in the microwave and eat them all over again? Sometimes, most of the time, not! We still prefer the fresh - new - never been used stuff.
Jesus is my Savior! He has made me fresh and new. A new creature - a new man - a new purpose - a new direction. That's what I call saving!

Be Strong and Courageous,

L.T.