Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Welcome, Claira!


Claira Susan Tittle was born on April 21, 2008 at 3:33 P.M. (CST) in Searcy, AR to my son Brandon and his wife Joy. This was their first. Claira came in at 8lbs 7oz. She was 21 1/4 inches long.
My wife and I did not make it to the hospital from NM before Claira was born as her mom had a speedy and relatively easy delivery.
Mom and baby are dong great and we brought them home today from the hospital after a one night stay.
This makes grand baby number four with two girls and two boys. As far as we know there are no more on the way.
At this point I plan on returning home on Monday, April 28, while my wife will make up her mind later when she will come back to NM.
This will be a great experience as we will get to be together with Joy's parents for several days.
We are very thankful for the successful delivery of a very healthy baby and praise God for His goodness.

1 comment:

Lynn Leaming said...

Larry,
found your blog from several links from Beverly Ross's blog. Just thought I would say hello. Looks like the Lord is blessing you and Aleta with granchildren fun. Steve and I are still in Richardson. He just retired from the city of Dallas and I retired from ministry last summer. We are looking forward to where the Lord is going to send us and what He is going to do with us next. Tell Aleta hi. Was good to see the kids on their blogs as well.