Monday, June 13, 2005

Random Reflections

In the last couple of weeks, much has happened in our lives.
We married off our last child - all four have now committed themselves to their chosen partners for life. It causes me to stop and think. How have I lived out my commitment to my wife? I am afraid I have failed miserably way too often.
Marriage/family - there is nothing more important than this except, of course, God. Our families are being attacked daily if not hourly. Satan knows that the best way to undermine godliness is to weaken, if not destroy families; and, he is having a fair amount of success.
Isn't it time we stood up and said very straightforwardly, that we have had enough? We are not going to allow Satan any more inroads into our families! He has got all he is going to get! We will not tolerate any more destruction!
He will not stop until we stop him - until we stand up to him! It is way past time. Who's in?

Be Strong and Courageous,

L.T.

No comments: