Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Who is Jesus #42 (Savior Cont.)

Don't know whether it was a stomach bug or food poisoning, but yesterday I needed saving from whatever it was. My wife had been in and out of bed all night with regular trips to the bathroom and "it" grabbed hold of me, too, and forced me out of bed about 4:30 A.M.
In the bathroom, I went completely dark and, for the first time in my life, I passed out. That was a scary thing. I hit my head on the side of the toilet and tumbled to the floor. My wife heard all of this from her bathroom, but didn't know what had happened and couldn't have helped anyway because of her condition.
Today is much better. I felt so good, I couldn't think of an excuse not to come to work.
I needed relief from the pain, dizziness and fever.
What about the pain, dizziness and fever of life? We need saving from those things. They are caused by sin. The only remedy is the Savior. Once we know what we need saving from, the Savior becomes more visible.

Be Strong and Courageous,

L.T.

No comments: