Monday, April 04, 2005

Who is Jesus #41 (Savior Cont.)

"Lord, save me!" - the ernest cry of a man about to drown in the sea though he had stepped out of the boat at the word of the Savior, (Matthew 14:30).
This salvation thing was brought really close to home for Peter. As his feeble body sank and the sea rose, he recognized his desperate situation.
Fortunately for him he was headed in the direction of the Savior; and, there He was to reach out a saving hand. How much better a Savior than a life preserver??
I must continually march toward the Savior. In Him and Him alone is the salvation that I need - desperately need.
There will be those times that I will begin to sink into the sea of life, business, non-important/urgent things. I pray I will continually reach out to the Savior.

Be Strong and Courageous,

L.T.

No comments: