Thursday, April 05, 2007

Return to Blogging

It has been over a year since I added anything to this page. There are a couple of reasons for that and several excuses. Much has happened in our lives over the past year. I started taking graduate courses. Three of our children have bought new homes and Aleta and I have moved into a new ministry in Clovis, NM.
We are now in the preaching ministry serving the 21st Street Church of Christ in Clovis. As of this writing we have been here a month. It has been a real blessing for us and we pray one for the church here as well.
It has been a move that has gone well and we believe we are where God wants us doing what He wants us to do.
It is my intention to get back on the subject of "Who is Jesus?" in the coming days and continue to explore the magnificent Son of God.
This coming Sunday is Easter Sunday and most churches will probably have a few extra people in attendance. I pray these irregular attenders will be moved by the Resurrected Christ to give it all up for and to Him.

Blessings,

Larry

1 comment:

Liz Moore said...

It's great to see you blogging again. I check often and wondered if you would ever make it back :) Congrats on all the new excitement in your lives. I know you and Aleta will be a blessing to the people in Clovis. It was great seeing you at the Tulsa Workshop!