Friday, January 13, 2006

Who is Jesus? #96 (From the Apocalypse)

"His Head and Hair were white like wool, as white as snow"
"There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light,"(Matthew 17:2-3). When thinking about Jesus and "brightness" I can't help but move to the transfiguration account. I am not sure what all that means "to be transfigured" but I would like to have been there, I think. It appears that Peter, James, and John were definitely moved. If His baptism was the beginning of His earthly ministry and His ascension, the end, then the transfiguration must have been the certification of His ministry by His Father.
Just as with John's vision of Jesus in Revelation 1, brightness, whiteness and dazzling light are brought into the picture. This happens in the presence of God. A brightness that cannot be reproduced by man but only by God Almighty.
It must signify for us that Jesus is not only in the presence of God but is God himself. It is such a pure hue of white that we cannot achieve it on our own, but must be made dazzling clean by the blood of Jesus.
I can't imagine the white purity and holiness of God coming to earth to live among people like me. Sometimes I can only see my stain against His perfect purity.
"create in me a clean heart, O God!"

Be Strong and Courageous,

L.T.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are approximately 350 pounds on every page. But finally I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that singular make. The prices as regards the velcros are approximately 320 pounds on every site. But for all I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices for the velcros were approximately 300 dollars on every page. But completely I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the boots were approximately 180 pounds on every site. But completely I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you say about it?